Cleaning & Guest Service Fees
Guest Service Fees: The guest service fee is based on the number of bedrooms required to be attended to during your stay and is based on an allotment of time to cover the following items below:
Number of Bedrooms
Arrival & Departure Preparation
Preparing the house includes blowing off the decks, checking the sound system, internet connection and testing all televisions to make sure they are all working properly. This fee also includes the caretakers time for arrival and departure inspections which includes a detailed written inspection report. Inspection reports are required by the insurance carrier that underwrites the damage insurance policy, to insure that the current guest is not held responsible for damage from a prior tenant.
Inventory Verification Inventory counts include all towels, linens, bedding, accessories, artwork and a full accounting of the kitchen inventory
Laundry Services Laundry is the most time consuming element of the guest service fee. The fee covers laundering of towels, professional dry cleaning bed linens and duvet covers and steam pressing bedding sets.
|Laundry Services||Dry Cleaning||Loads of Wash||Hours|| Total Cost|
| 1 Bedroom||70.00||2 loads|| 1.4 hrs||$105.00|
| 2 Bedrooms||85.00||4 loads|| 2 hrs||$120.00|
| 3 Bedrooms||100.00||6 loads|| 2.6 hours||$135.00|
| 4 Bedrooms||115.00||8 loads|| 3.2 hours||$150.00|
| 5 Bedrooms||130.00||10 loads|| 3.8 hours||$165.00|
|6 Bedrooms||145.00||12 loads || 4.4 hours||$180.00|
Cleaning Services This fee covers re-making of beds, vacuuming, steam mopping floors, bathroom toilets, tubs and showers, wiping out the refrigerator, microwave and range top and oven, dusting furniture, light fixtures, artwork and blinds. We only use Method products in our home which does not contain any harmful chemicals these green products are much more expensive than typical cleaning products.
|Cleaning Services|| Hours|| Total |
| 1 Bedroom||5 hours||152.50|
| 2 Bedrooms||5.5 hours||162.50|
| 3 Bedrooms|| 6 hours||172.50|
| 4 Bedrooms|| 6.5 hours||182.50|
| 5 Bedrooms|| 7 hours||192.50|
| 6 Bedrooms|| 7.5 hours||202.50|
The following items are not included in the Cleaning Guest Service fee and will be billed as excess cleaning at $30.00 per hour:
* Ovens and Range top left excessively dirty
* Beach Towels and Robes borrowed and not laundered
* Dirty dishes left in the dishwasher or dishes put away dirty in the cabinets
* Fireplace cleaning if guest has brought there own firewood.
* Gas BBQ Grill and Smoker left excessively dirty
* Excessive window cleaning
* Any time spent picking up cigarette butts around the exterior of the property. If any cigarette smell is present inside the home the guest will be charged for costs associated with removal of the cigarette smoke which will include carpet cleaning, dry cleaning of bedding, shams, comforters, pillows, bed skirts, bed panels and the costs associated with rental of professional air fans and freshner products.
* Trash removal plus dump fees for sorting of trash, usage over allotted number of garbage cans and Christmas tree removal.
* Excessive Caretaker calls and or visits for anything reported by guest and after visit it was determined that the call was not warranted.
* Cleaning of the fireplace if guests have brought there own firewood